873-200-6273 | Sherbrooke, QC | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.noornahas.com
To build experience in a creative and challenging work environment. Looking to work in a company that leverages my passion for media and positive client interaction.
Cloud Solution Advisor
SherWeb – Sherbrooke, Quebec (2016 – present)
- Responsible for advising new and existing customers on projects utilizing the cloud as well as driving partner and customer engagement by following up complaints, questions, and interacting with the community.
- Work with sales to identify, nurture, and develop opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Manage and maintain positive relationships with partners.
- Manage contact and lead activity using industry standard CRM and marketing tools.
- Assess needs and wants of potential partners and find the proper programs and products for them.
Priority Banking Customer Service Representative
Emirates Islamic – Dubai, UAE (2014-2016)
- Provided tailored financial solutions for high-value customer’s banking needs while also providing basic banking services for high-income and VIP clients.
- Took control of projects from different departments to provide relief for other departments including sales and back office for multiple branches.
- Reorganized and streamlined records and documentation of priority banking in branch.
- Directed and provided relief for staff with company accounts and distributed new information regarding policy and processes.
- Mastered and trained colleagues on banking systems such as Finnone, AS-400, and Quaestor.
MEGaming T V – Competitive Gaming organizer in the Middle East (2013-2016)
- Organized multiple gaming related competitions and events in the UAE and Middle East. Events typically require creation of rules, formats, online streaming, and administration of participant complaints.
- Worked with sponsors to highlight products and future events during in game streams.
Click here to view attendance and numbers of events covered and organized MEGaming.
Bachelor of Journalism with concentration in Multimedia
University of Texas at Austin (2013)
- Worked, produced, and published with Final Cut pro, Sony Vegas, Audacity, Photoshop, Adobe Audition, WordPress, Soundcloud and other media tools.
- Understanding of a Variety of standstill and video cameras, video equipment, audio equipment and audio devices.
- Contributed articles to IGN Middle East as a freelance journalist.
- Created and produced multimedia news packages and articles for Multimedianewsroom.us as a student journalist at the University of Texas.
- Reddit – Curated, moderated, and designed multiple subreddits.
- Wrote and produced three scripts for the Austin 48-Hour Film Festival.
- Moved and organized donated produce in Capital Area Food Bank warehouse in Austin, Texas.
- Canadian citizen.
- Willing to travel.
- Languages: fluent in Arabic, conversational French, and conversational American Sign Language.